As a result, they successfully sought outside investment capital, built the ambulatory surgery center themselves and began to profit from its successful operations.
What does ASC stand for?
ASC stands for Ambulatory Surgery Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASC
We have 1071 other meanings of ASC in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Space Craft
- Alternative Specific Constants
- Alternative System of Control
- Altitude Stabilization and Control
- Alumni Scholars Club (various locations)
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Amalgamation Steering Committee (various organizations)
- Amateur Seismic Centre (India)
- Amateur Swimming Club
- Ambazac Sprinter Club (France)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- America's Servicing Company (Wells Fargo Home Mortgage)
- American Safari Cruises (Seattle, WA)
- American Sales Company (Lancaster, NY)
- American Satellite Corporation
- American School of Counseling
- American Service Center (various locations)
- American Society for Cybernetics
- American Society of Biomechanics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company also has completed construction of an ambulatory surgery center in New Orleans.
Krynak explains that the cost difference between surgery in an ambulatory surgery center and a hospital show up in the facility costs.
Nasdaq: NOVA) today announced that it has acquired a 51% interest in a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center located in Sebring, Florida.
NASDAQ SmallCap Market: EQVN; BSE: EQV) announced the opening of an ambulatory surgery center in Metairie, Louisiana.
Nasdaq:NOVA) today announced that it has acquired a 51% interest in an ophthalmic ambulatory surgery center located in Warrensburg, Missouri.
Central Coast Ambulatory Surgery Center is a free-standing surgery center with two surgery suites.
CHE, president and chief operating officer of its new Therapy & Radiology Division and Scott Palmer president and chief operating officer of its Ambulatory Surgery Center Division.