The researchers also tried to account for comorbidity by using the number of ambulatory diagnostic groups (ADGs), developed at Johns Hopkins University.
What does ADG stand for?
ADG stands for Ambulatory Diagnostic Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADG
We have 124 other meanings of ADG in our Acronym Attic
- Affiliate Development Group (Russia)
- Air Defense Group
- Air Defense Gun
- Air-Driven Generator
- Airfield Defense Guard (RAAF)
- Airtex Design Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Akihabara Denno Gumi (anime)
- Alarmas de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Alliance de Gauche (French: Left Alliance; Switzerland)
- Amberwood Dairy Goats (Cabool, Missouri)
- American Data Group
- Amtshilfe-Durchführungsgesetz (German: Mutual Assistance Implementation Act)
- Anaerobic Digester Gas
- Anti-Diskriminierungs-Gesetz (German: Anti-Discrimination Law)
- Application Deployment Guide (various organizations)
- Aquatic Development Group (waterpark builders)
- Archiv der Gegenwart
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette (publication)
- Art Directors Guild
- Askesis Development Group (software; Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers also attempted to account for comorbidity by using the number of ambulatory diagnostic groups (ADGs), developed at Johns Hopkins University.
Ambulatory diagnostic groups (ADGs) that made up the acute minor categorization included time limited, minor (e.