What does ASCBA stand for?
ASCBA stands for Ambulance Services Collective Bargaining Act (legislation; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Asociación de Capacitación y Asistencia Técnica en Educación y Discapacidad (Spanish: Association for Training and Technical Assistance in Education and Disability)
- Average Standardized Cumulative Abnormal Volumes
- Australian Shepherd Club of Arizona, Inc.
- Actual Self-Care Behavior (gerontology)
- Address Space Control Block (MVS)
- Advertising Standards Complaints Board (New Zealand Advertising Standards Authority)
- American Society for Cell Biology
- Arbitrarily-Shaped Conducting Body
- Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria (est. 2004; Bulgaria)
- Avionics Standard Communication Bus
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- A Systems Communication Company
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
- Adenoid Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Advanced Sports Car Concept (Acura)
- Advanced Supply Chain Collaboration (software)
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee