[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] BSMC The final key player in developing a solid medevac plan at the BCT level is the BSMC commander and his direct executor, the BSMC ambulance platoon leader.
What does APL stand for?
APL stands for Ambulance Platoon Leader
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APL
We have 592 other meanings of APL in our Acronym Attic
- All-Purpose Liquid
- Alles Parallel Loesbar
- Alliance of Progressive Labour (Philippines)
- Allowance Parts List
- Allowance Parts List (IIS)
- Alternative Pollutant Limit(s)
- Altoona Parochial League (Pennsylvania))
- Amarillo Public Library (Amarillo, TX)
- Amateur Poker League
- Amateur Public Link (golf)
- American Paintball League
- American Poetry and Literacy project
- American President Lines
- Anaheim Public Library (Anaheim, CA)
- Analog Private Line
- Anchorage Public Library (Anchorage, AK)
- Animal Planet (cable network channel)
- Animal Production Level (ruminant nutrition)
- Animal Protective League
- Annular Pressure Level (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical company ambulance platoon leader (level II care).
The FSMC personnel typically include two seven-man treatment squads that have one physician's assistant each, five ambulance platoon personnel, the dental officer (who serves as triage officer), a patient administration specialist, a laboratory technician, the treatment and ambulance platoon leaders, a communication specialist, and the company commander.