Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell and Ed Helms joined Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm in the first-ever live action version of Saturday Night Live 's Ambiguously Gay Duo.
What does AGD stand for?
AGD stands for Ambiguously Gay Duo (Saturday Night Live skit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AGD
We have 83 other meanings of AGD in our Acronym Attic
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Adjutant General's Department (various locations)
- ADS-B Guidance Display
- After the Great Divide
- Airgun Designs (paintball company)
- Alberta Genuine Draft (beer)
- Alliance Game Distributors (various locations)
- Alpha Gamma Delta (international fraternity for women)
- American Gage Design
- Amiens Gaz Dépannage (French gas supplier)
- Artykuly Gospodarstwa Domowego (Polish: domestic appliances)
- Association Genevoise des Diabétiques (French: Diabetes Association in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Attention Getting Device
- Aurence Glane Développement (French development group)
- Australian Geodetic Datum
- Australian Government Directory
- Sea Going Dredge (US Navy ship designation)
- Aberrant Growth and Death 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by The Ambiguously Gay Duo, a superhero team unhealthily obsessed with former ``SNL'' performer (and current has-been) Jimmy Fallon, ``The Best of Saturday TV Funhouse'' offers a nice compendium of Smigel's sensibility, which is a lot edgier than the show otherwise tends to be these days.
Ambiguously gay duos have appeared in TV commercials before, but a recently aired ad for Miller Lite takes the "ambi" out of ambiguous.
The latest cartoon exploits of the Ambiguously Gay Duo.
From the man who brought you the Ambiguously Gay Duo comes a new superhero.