Ambient Intelligence Forum (1st: 2008: Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic) Ed.
What does AMIF stand for?
AMIF stands for Ambient Intelligence Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMIF
We have 4 other meanings of AMIF in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers
- Automated Medical Information Exchange
- Engineering Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Air Marine International Express Corporation (China)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Engineering Designers (UK)
- Associate Member of Institution of Electricial Engineers
- Art Materials Information and Education Network
- Associate Member of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Australian Meat Industry Employees' Union
- Associate Member of the Institute of Export
- American Marine Insurance Forum
- American Meat Institute Foundation
- Applied Mathematics for Industrial Flows (conference)
- Association des Médecins Israélites de France
- Australian Marine Industries Federation (boating)
- Australian Motor Industry Federation (est. 2011)
- Amis de La Famille (French)
- Amicale des forestières du Burkina Faso (Burkina Faso)
- Asociación de Maestros e Investigadores de Francés de México (Spanish: Association of French Teachers and Researchers in Mexico)
- Association for Management Information in Financial Services