His ``pride and joy'' is the cylinder press, which Gordon uses to print booklets for this area's branch of the Southern California West chapter of the National Amateur Press Association.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for Amateur Press Association (amateur fantasy & science fiction writers group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Alkaline Phosphatase Activity
- All Points Addressable
- Allied Pilots Association
- Allied Professional Association
- Allocation Personnalisée d'Autonomie (French: Custom Allocation of Autonomy)
- Allowance for Program Adjustment
- Allowance for Project Adjustment
- Alpha Phi Alpha (fraternity)
- Always Pounding Ass
- Amalgamated Printers Association
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- America's Promise Alliance
- American Pale Ale (beer)
- American Pancreatic Association, Inc.
- American Paralysis Association
- American Parquet Association, Inc.
- American Particleboard Association
- American Payroll Association
- American Penguins Association (gaming clan)
- American Pharmaceutical Association (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As cross-talk grew in the early 1940s, fans formed APAs - Amateur Press Associations of limited (and later, invitational) membership - to escape the chaos.