Property and casualty insurer, AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
What does AFSI stand for?
AFSI stands for AmTrust Financial Services, Inc (New York, NY casualty insurer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFSI
We have 33 other meanings of AFSI in our Acronym Attic
- Abstract Font Service Interface
- Advanced Filtration Systems Inc
- Africa Food Security Initiative
- Age at First Sexual Intercourse
- All Faiths Seminary International (New York)
- Alternate Food Stamp Issuance
- American Feng Shui Institute
- American Food Safety Institute
- Americans for a Safe Israel
- Amphenol Fiber Systems International
- Analog Fixed Station Interface
- Associate, Financial Services Institute
- Asthma-Friendly Schools Initiative
- Audible Field Strength Indicator
- Australian Foundation for Studies in Italy
- Automated Food System Inc
- Aviation Fire & Security International
- Air Force Standards Interoperability Board (US Air Force)
- Alternative Farming Systems Information Center (USDA)
- Australian Flying Saucer Investigating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
together with its affiliates, "Alistair Capital") today announced that Alistair Capital has delivered a letter to the Audit Committee of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc (Nasdaq: AFSI) has announced that it has completed the takeover of Sequoia Insurance Company and its subsidiaries.
The under review status follows the announcement that FNIC has entered into a definitive agreement under which it will become part of the AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
We are excited to welcome the seasoned team from CorePointe to our organization, said AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
Nasdaq: ACGL-Free Report), AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
The ratings of Maiden reflect its consistently profitable underwriting and operating performance along with its solid risk-adjusted capitalization, in part due to capital contributions from Maiden Holdings and the operational benefits that Maiden derives as a quota share partner with AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
Stocks recently featured in the blog include the AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.