executive director of the Alzheimer's Family Services Center, Huntington Beach, Calif.
What does AFSC stand for?
AFSC stands for Alzheimer's Family Services Center (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFSC
We have 69 other meanings of AFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Satellite Control
- Air Force Space Command
- Air Force Specialty Code
- Air Force Supply Code
- Air Force Sustainment Center
- Air Force Systems Command
- Air Forces Services Command
- Alaska Fire Science Consortium (Joint Fire Science Program)
- Alaska Fisheries Science Center
- Allowable Foreign Selling Costs
- AMC Field Support Center
- American Friends Service Committee
- Armed Forces Services Corporation
- Armed Forces Staff College
- Army Field Support Command
- Artillery Fire Support Center
- Association of Former Singing Cadets (College Station, Texas)
- American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees
- Army Field Support Command (Provisional)
- Air Force Satellite Control Network Command User Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
The computer-based training, developed in collaboration with Alzheimer's Family Services Center, an independent non-profit agency affiliated with Hoag Hospital's Neurosciences Center of Excellence, included pre-assessment of the caregivers' current knowledge, online education, and a post-assessment of knowledge.