McKnight Brain Institute and director of the SantaFe HealthCare Alzheimer's Disease Research Center.
What does ADRC stand for?
ADRC stands for Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADRC
We have 101 other meanings of ADRC in our Acronym Attic
- Army Disability Review Board
- Army Discharge Review Board
- adrenergic receptors alpha2A and beta1
- Beta-2-Adrenergic Receptor (also seen as B2AR)
- Beta-Adrenergic Receptor
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Regenerative Cells (cardiology)
- Adolescent Day Resource Center
- Adroit Data Recovery Centre (various locations)
- Agence des Douanes et du Révenu du Canada
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- American Dutch Rabbit Club
- Animal Disease Research Center
- Art and Design Research Centre (UK)
- Asian Disaster Reduction Center
- Adelaide Roller Derby (Australia)
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
- Announcement Data-Rich Deliverable
- Another Drug Related Death
- Anti Discriminatie Raad Dordrecht (Dutch: Anti-Discrimination Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MCSA principal investigator and Director of the Mayo Clinic Alzheimer's Disease Research Center in Rochester, MN.
Petersen, professor of neurology and director of the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center at the Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minn.
The evening begins with cocktails at 5:30pm followed by dinner, entertainment and dancing to benefit the work of the Mann Foundation, founded in memory of Marion and Irving Mann to help fund research for geriatric diseases and find a cure for Alzheimer's disease through the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (ADRC) at Mount Sinai Hospital.
The blocking of the neurotoxicity is achieved by promoting clearance of beta amyloid away from sites of damage while minimizing the potential for adverse effects," explained Professor Donald Price, Professor of Pathology, Neurology and Neuroscience and Founding Director of the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and a member of Intellect's Scientific Advisory Board.
Director Alzheimer's Disease Research Center University of Alabama at Birmingham Sparks Research Center 1720 7th Avenue South, Ste.
edu The author gratefully acknowledges the Joseph and Kathleen Bryan Alzheimer's Disease Research Center grant number P50 AG05128 from the National Institute on Aging.
Gwyther, MSW, LCSW, associate clinical professor and education director of the Bryan Alzheimer's Disease Research Center at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.