COURT Beryl (Podge) Always loved, never forgotten xxx CRANMER Angela Kay Passed away three years today, sad are the hearts that loved you, silent the tears that fall, living our lives with out you is the hardest part of all.
What does ALNF stand for?
ALNF stands for Always Loved, Never Forgotten (support group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALNF
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy Australian Research Consortium (Victoria University)
- All Navy
- Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery
- Advanced Legal Nurse Consultant
- Aldo Leopold Nature Center (Monona, WI)
- All Liberian National Conference (Columbia, MD)
- Audubon Louisiana Nature Center (New Orleans, LA)
- American Legal Nurse Consultant Certification Board
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- Adaptive Lattice Notch Filter
- Application of Limited Nuclear Forces
- Australian Literacy and Numeracy Foundation
- Adriatic Liquefied Natural Gas (Porto Viro, Italy)
- Angola Liquefied Natural Gas (Chevron)
- Atlantic Liquefied Natural Gas
- Australia Liquefied Natural Gas (cooperative marketing group)
- Acute Limited Normovolemic Hemodilution
- Angiofollicular Lymph Node Hyperplasia (aka Castleman's disease)
- Asian Labor Network on International Financial Institutions
- Aluminum Nickel Cobalt
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today is our Daddie's Birthday, his first away from home, always loved, never forgotten.
In loving memory of our dear son Stuart, who died ten years ago today, always loved, never forgotten from all the family.
Happy birthday to a special Daughter in law, always loved, never forgotten.
WILCOX Joan Five years today, always loved, never forgotten.
You were one in a million, always loved, never forgotten by all of your family and friends xxx.
s LLOYD Jean Always loved, never forgotten, my soul mate, Husband Ron xx MORGAN Barbara Mom, 19 years have passed but our hearts still ache.
Always loved, never forgotten brother to Pauline, George and Ian.