Prime Healthcare hospitals that were included in this study were Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, Centinela Regional Medical Center, Chino Valley Medical Center, Desert Valley Hospital, Encino Hospital Medical Center, Garden Grove Medical Center, Huntington Beach Hospital, La Palma Intercommunity Hospital, Montclair Hospital Medical Center, Paradise Valley Hospital, San Dimas Community Hospital, Shasta Regional Medical Center, Sherman Oaks Hospital and West Anaheim Medical Center.
What does AHMC stand for?
AHMC stands for Alvarado Hospital Medical Center (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHMC
We have 17 other meanings of AHMC in our Acronym Attic
- À Mon Humble Avis (French: In My Humble Opinion)
- American Hardware Manufacturers Association
- American Holistic Medical Association
- American Hotel & Motel Association
- Analecta Hymnica Medii Aevi (Latin; hymn book)
- Atlanta High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council (Australia)
- Affordable Housing Management Association, Pacific Southwest (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Australian Health Ministers Advisory Committee
- Acceptance Home Mortgage Corp. (San Marcos, TX)
- American Honda Motor Company, Inc. (est. 1959)
- Anti-Helicopter Mine Countermeasures
- Assaf Harofeh Medical Center (est. 1918; Tel Aviv University; Israel)
- Australian Health Ministers' Conference
- American Home Mortgage Corporation of New York
- Allied Home Mortgage Capital Corporation
- Andrews Harrell Mann Carmin Parker (lawfirm; Bloomington, IN)
- Advanced Highway Maintenance and Construction Technology Research Center (University of California, Davis)
- Alcoholic Heart Muscle Disease (cardiology)
- Association of Healthcare Media Directors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prosecutors had accused a Tenet subsidiary, its Alvarado Hospital Medical Center in San Diego, and the facility's former chief executive of using physician relocation agreements to bribe doctors for patient referrals.
The video also highlights the patient safety and quality improvement efforts of three healthcare providers: Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, San Diego, CA; Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Omaha, NE; and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford, CA.
Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, San Diego, Calif.
Kaiser has been sued in both Northern and Southern California by hospitals seeking reimbursement for services provided to Kaiser members as referenced by legal proceedings commenced by Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, Providence Medical Center, South Coast Medical Center, Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Simi Valley Hospital, and North Bay Medical Center to recover amounts due for healthcare services.
DALLAS -- Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE:THC) announced today that a company subsidiary has completed the previously disclosed sale of Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, a 306-bed hospital in San Diego, to Plymouth Health of Los Angeles.
Alvarado Hospital Medical Center is also known as being an extremely cost- effective hospital, with expenses about 10% below the statewide average for hospitals.
As previously disclosed, a definitive agreement is in place for the sale of Alvarado Hospital Medical Center in San Diego, and that sale is expected to be completed by the end of the year.