Testing with MMCs The manufacture of aluminum silicon carbide brake rotors for high volume applications via conventional sand casting can be difficult due to the settling of the silicon carbide particles.
What does ALSIC stand for?
ALSIC stands for Aluminum Silicon Carbide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALSIC
We have 4 other meanings of ALSIC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Alabama Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Abraham Lincoln Senior High School (Denver, CO)
- Advantage Learning Systems, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alberta Life Sciences Institute (Canada)
- Alps System Integration Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Aluminum Silicon
- Analytical Laboratory Services, Inc. (est. 1979; Pennsylvania)
- Association of the Lebanese Software Industry
- Associazione Nazionale Laureati in Scienze dell'Informazione ed Informatica (Udine, Italy)
- Apprentissage des Langues et Systèmes d'Information et de Communication (French journal)
- Association of Labour Sponsored Investment Funds (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Approach Lighting System Improvement Program
- Association of Learned Societies in the Social Sciences (UK)
- American Literature Society of Japan
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Juvenile
- Apollo Lunar Surface Journal (NASA)
- Albert L. Schultz Jewish Community Center (Palo Alto, CA)
- Alberta Law Society Libraries (various locations; Alberta, Canada)
- Alternative Landing Ship Logistic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has been particularly successful in the development and production of an aluminum silicon carbide (AlSiC) composite, which is both lightweight and strong, exhibits excellent heat dissipation characteristics, and matches thermal expansion with the substrate.
sp3), a supplier of DiaTherm[TM] diamond heat spreaders and diamond products for solving thermal management challenges in high-performance applications, announces a strategic partnership with Ceramics Process Systems (CPS), a developer and manufacturer of Aluminum Silicon Carbide (AlSiC) thermal management and packaging solutions.