1) Aluminum indium gallium phosphide (2) Indium gallium nitride NOTE TO EDITORS: Please direct reader inquiries to Agilent Semiconductor Products Group at +1 800 235 0312, or e-mail us at semiconductorsupport@agilent.
What does AlInGaP stand for?
AlInGaP stands for Aluminum Indium Gallium Phosphide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation (Kanpur, India)
- Association of Life Insurance Medical Directors of America
- Australasian Land Information Management Group
- Alert Implementation Report
- Aviation Logistics Information Management and Support (US DoD)
- Acción para la Liberación de la Mujer Peruana (Spanish: Action for the Liberation of Peruvian Women)
- Aided Laser Inertial Navigator
- Arid Lands Information Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Aluminium Industries Ltd (India)
- Aluminum Indium Gallium Arsenide
- Active Link (HTML)
- Asociación Latino-Iberoamericana de Investigación Operativa
- Automated Library Issue Document
- Workshop on Applied Combinatorial Optimization (Workshop)
- Abnormal Localized Immature Myeloid Precursor (hematology)
- Action Learning Internship Program
- Adolescent Leisure Interest Profile (survey)
- Annular Linear Induction Pump
- Assisted Living Innovation Platform (UK)
- Atypical Localization of Immature Precursors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new two-watt Golden DRAGON utilizes both OSRAM's proprietary aluminum indium gallium phosphide (AlInGaP) and indium gallium nitrite (InGaN) chip technologies and provides brighter light in an extremely low thermal resistance package.
The new two-watt Golden DRAGON utilizes both OSRAM's proprietary aluminum indium gallium phosphide (AlInGaP) and indium gallium nitrite (InGaN) chip technologies and offers an extremely low thermal resistance package that provides a brighter light.