Alumindo Light Metal Industry Tbk, the country's largest producer of aluminum sheets and aluminum foils, plans to expand its production capacity for aluminum sheet and aluminum foil respectively by 144,000 tons and 20,000 tons per year from 70,000 tons and 15,600 tons per year.
What does ALMI stand for?
ALMI stands for Alumindo Light Metal Industry (Indonesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALMI
We have 3 other meanings of ALMI in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Laser Mine Detection System
- Acoustic Literature Map of Europe
- Alaskan Meteorological Data System
- Aleutian Meteorological Data System
- Association Libanaise pour la Maîtrise de l'Energie et de l'Environnement (French)
- Advanced Light Microscopy Facility (European Molecular Biology Laboratory; Heidelberg, Germany)
- Academia de Lenguas Mayas de Guatemala (Academy of Mayan Languages of Guatemala)
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital (Illinois)
- Alabama Mental Health Counselor Association
- Abiding Life Ministries International (Christian mission organization)
- Application Level Multicast Infrastructure
- Automated Listing and Mapping Instrument (US Census Bureau)
- Alarm Identifier
- Army Logistics Management Integration Data System (US Army)
- All Military Activities
- Acquisition Logistics Management Information System
- America's Labor Market Information System (US DOL)
- Asset Logistics Management Information System (US Coast Guard)
- Aviation Logistics Management Information System (US Coast Guard)
- Australian Light Manufacturing Industry Training Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALUMINDO LIGHT METAL INDUSTRY Alamat: Maspion Unit I, Desa Sawotratap Sdioarjo 61254--East Java Phone No.