There are opportunities for groups such as Green Building Council, the Alternative Technology Association and civil society groups to work with communities, local councils and the state government to build back green.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Alternative Technology Association (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Alfabetico per Autore (Italian: Alphabetical by Author)
- Alien Tort Act (also seen as ATCA, Alien Tort Claims Act)
- All Takashimaya Agency (Japan)
- Allegheny Trail Alliance
- Allen Telescope Array
- Alliance for Technology Access
- Alliance of Taiwan Aborigines (Taiwan)
- Alliance Tours Airsoft (French airsoft club)
- Alliance Transport et Accompagnement (French: Alliance Transportation and Accompaniment)
- Alternative Technologies and Approaches
- Amateur Trapshooting Association
- American Taekwondo Association
- American Tailgaters Association
- American Tapestry Alliance
- American Tarentaise Association
- American Target Advertising, Inc.
- American Tarot Association
- American Telecommuting Association
- American TeledCommunications Alliance
- American Telemarketing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Brad Shone from the Alternative Technology Association (ATA) has called on state governments to follow renewable energy leaders overseas and pay for the total output of rooftop solar systems--not just the excess.
The BIBG project is drawing on the experience of its partners (ACF, Alternative Technology Association, GreenCross, Green Building Council Australia and Habitat for Humanity) in the design and delivery of a community-based sustainability project, and will work directly with community stakeholders to deliver a collaborative sustainability vision to fire-affected regions across Victoria.
Michael Linke is with the Alternative Technology Association based in Melbourne, Ph: (03) 9388 9311.
Michael Linke works with the Alternative Technology Association, a non-profit community organisation based in Melbourne, that focuses on sustainable technologies.
Michael Linke works with the Alternative Technology Association.
Michael Linke works with the Alternative Technology Association, a non-profit community organisation based in Melbourne, that focuses on sustainable technologies such as solar, wind and micro-hydro electricity generation, solar hot water, energy efficient housing, alternative transport, composting toilets and recycling.
Michael Linke of the Alternative Technology Association responds: The supermarket cleaning-products section is awash (no pun intended) with claims of environmental friendliness, and it is difficult to sort the marketing hyperbole from the facts.