FroogaliT offers its merchant base robust marketing tools, advanced fraud protections, PCI-DSS elimination, alternative payment programs and interchange optimization and social media management.
What does APP stand for?
APP stands for Alternative Payment Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APP
We have 498 other meanings of APP in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Pricing Policy
- Agricultural Prospective Plan
- Air Parcel Post
- Alabama Partnership for Progress
- Alan Parson's Project (band)
- Alaska Product Preference
- All People's Party
- Alliance Populaire et Progressiste (French: Popular Progress Alliance, Mauritania)
- Allied Procedural Publications
- Allocation de Présence Parentale (French: Allocation of Parental Presence; family aid program)
- Aluminum Precision Products (Santa Ana, CA)
- Ambulante Psychiatrische Pflege (German: Outpatient Psychiatric Care)
- American Patriot Party (Jeffersonian philosophy)
- American Payroll Association
- American Precision Prototyping
- American Presence Post (smaller version of a US consulate)
- American Public Power
- Amicale Police Patrimoine (French: Friendly Police Heritage)
- Amyloid Precursor Protein (neurology)
- Analog Pre-Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
``This proposal certainly doesn't make it easy to be reimbursed through alternative payment programs,'' she said.
Most recently, Vicars held the position of CEO of the Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC), in addition to serving as Executive Director of the Professional Association for Childhood Education Alternative Payment Program (PACE).
At the My Account section of the Nicor Gas Web site, customers can also look at alternative payment programs and usually sign up online.
87% of a homeowner's approved claim amount (this percentage is the same amount offered through the Alternative Payment Program introduced in 2002 and the Second Settlement Fund administered in 1998).
Customers enrolled in NUI Rapid Payment, an alternative payment program offered by NUI Corporation (NYSE:NUI), can now view their bill - including their account history - on the Internet.