State programs may require individual water systems to meet a less stringent proposed alternative maximum contaminant level of 4,000 pCi/L while also developing programs to reduce radon in indoor air.
What does AMCL stand for?
AMCL stands for Alternative Maximum Contaminant Level (air and water quality)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMCL
We have 22 other meanings of AMCL in our Acronym Attic
- Apis Mellifera Chymotrypsin/Cathepsin G Inhibitor-1
- Appropriate Medical Coverage of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Americas' Conference on Information Systems (Atlanta, GA)
- Asociación Mexicana para la Calidad en Ingeniería de Software (Spanish: Mexican Association for Quality on Software Engineering)
- Army Materiel Command Installation Supply System
- American Citizen (US DoD)
- American Citizens
- American Civilization
- All Malaya Council of Joint Action
- Alaskan Malamute Club of Korea
- Another MUD Client
- Approved Military-Standard Change Letters
- Área de Mata Ciliar Legal (Portugese)
- Asset Management Company Ltd. (Investment Corporation of Bangladesh)
- Asset Management Consultants Limited (UK)
- Association of Media Composers and Lyricists (California)
- Attestation Ministérielle de Compétence Linguistique (French: Ministerial Language Skills Certificate)
- Annual Meeting and Chapter Leadership Conference
- Associazione Microbiologi Clinici Italiani
- Army Materiel Command, Logistic Support Element (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first option calls for state programs requiring individual water systems to meet a less stringent proposed alternative maximum contaminant level of 4,000 pCi/L.
Inherent in application of risk management to drinking water contaminants is the ability to consider all of the listed parameters at alternative maximum contaminant levels (MCLs) in selecting the most appropriate level for regulatory action.