Business Editors July 15, 2002 The United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has approved the New York Power Authority's proposal to use an alternative licensing procedure (ALP) to seek a new federal license to continue to operate the Niagara Power Project on the Niagara River in the Town of Lewiston.
What does ALP stand for?
ALP stands for Alternative Licensing Procedure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALP
We have 238 other meanings of ALP in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Liberal Party (Canadian Political Party)
- Alberta Power, Limited
- Aleppo, Syria - Nejrab (Airport Code)
- Alien Loves Predator (webcomic)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Allied Logistic Publication (US DoD)
- Alpha Wire (Sprint)
- Alpine (Amtrak station code; Alpine, TX)
- Alternate Light Photography
- Alternative Learning Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is my opinion that the Alternative Licensing Procedures can only benefit our region.