PREMIER ENERGY AND WATER TRUST PLC (the "Company") Notice of appointment of Alternative Investment Fund Manager ("AIFM") and depositary to ensure compliance with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (2011/61/EU) ("AIFMD") The Company was entered in the register of small registered UK AIFMs with effect from 23 June 2014, under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Regulations 2013 (AIFMRs).
What does AIFMD stand for?
AIFMD stands for Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Assessment Is for Learning (UK)
- Atlantic Indoor Football League (est. 2006)
- Australian Infrastructure Fund Limited (formerly Australian Privatisation Fund Limited)
- American Institute for Free Labor Development
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager
- Aromatase Inhibitor for Men
- ASEAN Institute of Forest Management
- Association Internationale Forêts Méditerranéennes (French: International Association for Mediterranean Forests)
- Associazione Italiana di Fisica Medica
- Associazione Italiana Finiture Metalli (Italian: Italian Finishing Metals Association)
- Aberdeen International Fund Managers Limited
- All India Federation of Master Printers
- Associazione Italiana Frantoiani Oleari (Italian: Italian Association of Oil Pressers; est. 1996; Italy)
- Atomic International Follow On
- Australian Imperial Force Order
- AIPA Fact Finding Committee to Combat the Drug Menace
- All Is Full of Love (Björk song)
- Academic Instructor Foreign Officer School
- Acute Idiopathic Facial Palsy (aka Bell's Palsy)
- American Indian Families Project (Hennepin, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In return managers of ELTIF, who must also comply with all the rules of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive, can market their funds to investors in all EU Member States.
The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) affects asset management companies that manage an Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) domiciled or marketed in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The agreements under the Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) allow fund managers in the DIFC to manage and market Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) to professional investors in the EEA under the rules of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
The conference includes roundtable discussions focussed on the alternatives space, including a special session on the" new Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive that will change the way in which these funds can be distributed in the EU.
Commenting on the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) he pointed out that it is much broader in its scope than hedge funds and private equity firms.
City minister Lord Myners said there were "flaws" in the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive and the Government would "work constructively" with other EU countries to "secure improvements".
Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD);