PREMIER ENERGY AND WATER TRUST PLC (the "Company") Notice of appointment of Alternative Investment Fund Manager ("AIFM") and depositary to ensure compliance with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (2011/61/EU) ("AIFMD") The Company was entered in the register of small registered UK AIFMs with effect from 23 June 2014, under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Regulations 2013 (AIFMRs).
What does AIFM stand for?
AIFM stands for Alternative Investment Fund Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIFM
We have 9 other meanings of AIFM in our Acronym Attic
- All Is Fair in Love and War
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence from the Information Processing Perspective
- Associate of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- America-Israel Friendship League (est. 1971; various locations)
- American Indoor Football League
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- Assessment Is for Learning (UK)
- Atlantic Indoor Football League (est. 2006)
- Australian Infrastructure Fund Limited (formerly Australian Privatisation Fund Limited)
- American Institute for Free Labor Development
- Aromatase Inhibitor for Men
- ASEAN Institute of Forest Management
- Association Internationale Forêts Méditerranéennes (French: International Association for Mediterranean Forests)
- Associazione Italiana di Fisica Medica
- Associazione Italiana Finiture Metalli (Italian: Italian Finishing Metals Association)
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (EU)
- Aberdeen International Fund Managers Limited
- All India Federation of Master Printers
- Associazione Italiana Frantoiani Oleari (Italian: Italian Association of Oil Pressers; est. 1996; Italy)
- Atomic International Follow On
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 2000, Young America Capital is a New York-based FINRA/SEC/MSRB licensed independent investment banking and advisory firm which provides capital raising, M&A advisory and fund marketing services for companies and alternative investment fund managers.
Only EU alternative investment funds (AIFs) that are managed by alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs), authorised in accordance with directive 2011/61/EU, are eligible to market themselves as ELTIFs.
The agreements under the Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) allow fund managers in the DIFC to manage and market Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) to professional investors in the EEA under the rules of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
The alternative investment fund managers directive; European regulation of alternative investment funds.
The conference includes roundtable discussions focussed on the alternatives space, including a special session on the" new Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive that will change the way in which these funds can be distributed in the EU.
The global banking industry's Basel III rules, the insurance sector's Solvency II, and the EU's Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFM) Directive will be implemented from January, 2013.
The European Union's Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive, which goes before the European Parliament on Thursday, will apply to all fund managers with EU-based clients, regardless of where they are domiciled.