24, with a lively discussion about "dark pools," alternative electronic stock exchanges that give large investors more liquidity and anonymity.
What does AESX stand for?
AESX stands for Alternative Electronic Stock Exchange (Aruba)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Australian Eastern Standard (time)
- Automated Export System Trade Interface Requirements
- Advanced Earth Science and Technology Organization (Tokyo, Japan)
- Aerospace Environment Support Unit
- Air-transport Executive Staff Union
- Air-transport Executive Staff Union (Singapore)
- Argus Explorer Scout Unit
- Aramaic English Standard Version (Peshita Foundation; Jerusalem; Israel)
- Associazione Editori Software Videoludico Italiani (Italian: Italian Gaming Software Publishers Association)
- Australian Emergency Services Volunteers Network
- Ability Engineering Technology (South Holland, IL)
- Accelerated Environmental Test
- Acoustic Emission Technique
- Action Extreme Team (USA network show)
- Actual Evapo-Transpiration
- Actual Evapotranspiration
- Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy (women's health)
- Advanced Energy Technology (various locations)
- Advanced Engine Technology (Canada)
- Advanced Evasion Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Diego chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI San Diego) will kick off its 2009-2010 program year with a lively discussion about "dark pools," alternative electronic stock exchanges that give large investors more liquidity and anonymity.