When issued in 2005, the Notes benefited from an Alternative Coupon Satisfaction Mechanism ("ACSM") that provided a reliable source of funds should Pearl Group not otherwise be able to pay the coupons on the Notes: that reliable source was the issuance of listed common shares in Pearl Group.
What does ACSM stand for?
ACSM stands for Alternative Coupon Satisfaction Mechanism
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACSM
We have 46 other meanings of ACSM in our Acronym Attic
- Association Control Service Element
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics and Acquisition (US Army)
- Academic Community Service Learning Program (North Carolina Central University)
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- American Cooperative School of La Paz (Bolivia)
- Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Canada)
- Automatic Cartridge System Library Software
- Australian Centre for Sri Lankan Unity (est. 1994)
- Accumulated Campaign Service Medal (UK)
- Advanced Conventional Standoff Missile
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- Anti-Ship Cruise Missile
- Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries (Philippines)
- Assistant Customer Service Manager (sales)
- Associate of the Camborne School of Metalliferous Mining
- Association Canadienne pour la Santé Mentale (Canadian Mental Health Association)
- American Canine Sports Medicine Association
- American Cloak And Suit Manufacturers Association
- Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch downgraded LNC's deferrable capital securities to 'BB+' on April 16, 2009, reflecting an increasing likelihood that LNC would trigger the alternative coupon satisfaction mechanism (ACSM) associated with these securities due in part to a goodwill write-down the company was expected to record in the first quarter of 2009.
Best notes that if a trigger event occurs and continues for more than one year, the capital securities contain an alternative coupon satisfaction mechanism that requires the company to issue common stock.