In this paper we generalize the alternating direction implicit (ADI) method [17, 18, 22] and the Smith method [22, 29] to the projected generalized Lyapunov equations (1.
What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Alternating Direction Implicit (method)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Data Interface
- Aircraft De-Ice and Inhibitor
- Airfield Driving Instruction (US Air Force)
- Airliners Distributing, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- All Dialed In
- Allowable Daily Intake
- Alpha Delta Iota (fraternity)
- ALPS Distributors, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Alternate Digit Inversion
- Alternate Documentation of Income (student financial aid)