The Department of Finance & Administration will soon be implementing a "9-80" plan allowing employees to work nine-hour days four days a week and having alternate Fridays off.
What does AFO stand for?
AFO stands for Alternate Fridays Off (work schedule)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFO
We have 75 other meanings of AFO in our Acronym Attic
- Aero Force One (Aerosmith fan club)
- Agencia Filatelica Oficial (Spanish: Official Philatelic Agency, Barcelona)
- Agency Field Office
- Air Failure Open (valve operation mode)
- Air Force One (The Movie)
- Air Force Ones (Nike shoes)
- Aircraft Flight Operations (job title)
- Alaska Field Office
- Algar-Flynn-Oyamada (chemical reaction)
- Alien Front Online (Sega video game)
- Alzheimer's Family Organization (Florida)
- Animal Feeding Operation(s)
- Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- Announced Flight Opportunity
- Announcement of Flight Opportunities
- Anti-Fascist Organization
- Aquatic Facility Operator (various locations)
- Arellano-Felix Organization (drug trafficking cartel)
- Armed Forces Only
- Army Finance Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
An employee-owned company, some of their benefits include alternate Fridays off, flexible work time, and a generous educational reimbursement program.