The kit can be used as a development platform for 32-bit and 64-bit PCI, PCI-X, DDR2 SDRAM, and Altera Megafunction Partners Program (AMPP(SM)) partner IP cores.
What does AMPP stand for?
AMPP stands for Altera Megafunction Partners Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMPP
We have 24 other meanings of AMPP in our Acronym Attic
- American Medical Pharmaceutical Outlet (Shelbyville, KY)
- Anterior Medial Preoptic Nucleus
- Arabian Metal Products Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations
- American Politics (Journal)
- Australian Motorists' Petrol Company (Petrol brand owned by Caltex)
- Active Money Personal Pension (Standard Life)
- Actual Medicinal Product Pack (UK)
- Advanced Materials and Processing Program
- Advanced Motorcycle Paint Protection
- Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl
- Architecture of Modern Political Power (website)
- Association of Motion Picture Producers (est. 1924; now Association of Motion Picture and Television Producers)
- Asymmetric Massively Parallel Processing (Netezza Performance Server)
- Automatic Migration of Port Profiles (network topology)
- Applied Molecular Pharmacology of Post-Testicular Activity Network (human reproduction)
- Automated Manpower Program Pricing & Computational System
- Acute Multifocal Placoid Pigment Epitheliopathy (degeneration of eye pigment)
- Association of Mountain Parks Protection and Enjoyment (tourism; Canada)
- Army Mobilization Planning & Programming Guidance Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Altera Megafunction Partnership Program (AMPP) Program The Altera Megafunction Partners Program, established in August 1995, was created to bring the advantages of design reuse to users of Altera PLDs.
Altera Corporation today announced the addition of Aliathon to the Altera Megafunction Partners Program (AMPP(TM)).
Altera Corporation today announced the availability of INTEC Systems' SONET/SDH intellectual property (IP) cores through the Altera Megafunction Partners Program (AMPPSM).
As a new member of the Altera Megafunction Partners Program (AMPP), CommStack's engineers receive certified training on Altera system-on-a-programmable-chip (SOPC) solutions which include Altera Excalibur(TM) embedded processor solutions and MegaCore(R) IP functions.
PLDApplications' Core Targets Stratix FPGAs for Fastest Programmable PCI-X Solution PLDApplications, a Premier Altera Megafunction Partners Program (AMPP(SM)) partner, and Altera Corporation today announced the immediate availability of a 133-MHz PCI-X intellectual property (IP) core targeted for Altera's Stratix(TM) FPGAs.
We are excited to join the Altera Megafunction Partners Program," said Krish Subramaniam, vice president of marketing at VinChip.
As a Premier Altera Megafunction Partners Program (AMPP(SM)) member, PLDA's support of the AMBA advanced high performance bus (AHB) expands on its previously-released Nios PCI bridge IP designed to interface with Altera's Nios(TM) soft core embedded processor and Avalon(TM) bus.