The Altera Commitment to Cooperative Engineering Solutions (ACCESS) program consists of EDA vendors that have developed design entry, simulation, synthesis and analysis software products that support all of Altera's programmable logic families.
What does ACCESS stand for?
ACCESS stands for Altera Commitment to Cooperative Engineering Solutions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCESS
We have 81 other meanings of ACCESS in our Acronym Attic
- Acquiring Computer Competencies for Each Student’s Success
- Advanced Computer Controlled Essential Services Software
- Advanced Cosmic-Ray Composition Experiment (Space Station)
- Advocacy Center for Children's Educational Success with Standards
- Aegis Configuration Control and Engineering Status System
- Afloat Consumption, Cost & Effectiveness Surveillance System
- AIDS Counselling Centre and Education Support Services
- AirCraft Casualty Emotional Support Services
- Aircraft Computerized Equipment Support System (Boeing Company)
- Alliance Center for Collaboration, Education, Science, and Software
- Alternatives to Combat Child Labor Through Education and Sustainable Services
- American Computerized Commodity Exchange System and Services (NYMEX)
- Analysis Computer for Component Engineering Services Support (semiconductors)
- Arab Community Center for Economic & Social Services (Detroit, Michigan)
- Area Cooperative Computerized Educational Service System
- Army Commissary Computer Entry Store System
- Army Compassionate Cancer Education Support Services
- Assault Care Center (Ames, IA)
- Assembly Concept for Construction of Erectable Space Structures
- Assembly Concepts for the Construction of Erectable Space Structures (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poseidon Design Systems today announced that it is a member of the Altera Commitment to Cooperative Engineering Solutions (ACCESS) Program, providing Altera customers the ability to perform system-level analysis, optimization and acceleration for designs utilizing Altera's Nios II embedded processors.
About the ACCESS Program Altera established the Altera Commitment to Cooperative Engineering Solutions (ACCESS) Program to recognize the importance of supporting industry-leading design tools.