She works part-time in IV home care and at the Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center in Berkeley, California, and uses Epocrates Essentials in both settings.
What does ABCCC stand for?
ABCCC stands for Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCCC
We have 4 other meanings of ABCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Building and Construction Commissioner
- Australian Business Coaching Club
- Average Backup Capacity Consumption
- City Agencies, Boards, Commissions and Corporations (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Atomic Bomb Casualty Commission and Japanese National Institute of Health
- Australian Beer Can Collectors Association
- American Board of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (University of Alabama; Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Airborne Battlefield Command & Control Center
- Airborne Battlefield Command & Control Communications
- Airborne Command and Control Center
- Alton Bay Christian Conference Center (est. 1863; Alton Bay, NH)
- Agencies, Boards, Commissions, Corporations and Divisions (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Amicale Berline Coupé Cabriolet Fiat (French car club)
- Arab-British Chamber Charitable Foundation (est. 1980)
- Australia-Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Ayala Business Club Cebu Inc. (Cebu, Philippines)
- Air Base Command and Control Information System
- Atlantic Baseball Confederation Collegiate League (Middletown, NJ)
- Asheville Buncombe Community Christian Ministry (North Carolina)
- Alliance of Bible Christian Communities of the Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick Swift, medical director, radiation oncology at Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center in Berkeley, Calif.
A satellite center in Walnut Creek, California was acquired during the quarter to expand the service area, programs, and services of the Company's physician network for Salick's recently completed permanent facility at Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center in Berkeley, California.
The Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center, 510-204-4286; or John H.