Alpha-methyltryptamine is a synthetic compound of the indolealkylamine family of organic chemicals.
What does AMT stand for?
AMT stands for Alpha-Methyltryptamine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMT
We have 299 other meanings of AMT in our Acronym Attic
- Agence Métropolitaine de Transport (Montréal, Québec, Canada transportation agency)
- Air Mail Terminal
- Air Movement Table (US DoD)
- Airborne Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology (magazine)
- Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Aircraft Metals Technology
- Airsoft Marksmanship Trial
- Alarm Management Testing
- Alpha Migration Tools
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 milliliters of liquid containing the synthetic drug compound alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) delivered in a package to his house on April 9.
Many mind-bending substances remain legal in Japan, from alpha-methyltryptamine to variants of ecstasy.