Volume 3, Building Blocks, Catalysis and Coupling Chemistry, deals with the generation of alpha-amino acids, beta-lactams, and heterocycles as well as the synthesis of peptides, especially solid phase synthesis but with coverage of solution phase peptide synthesis, coupling reagents, chemical ligation, peptide purification, and automation.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Alpha-Amino Acid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- All About Adoption (various locations)
- All About Android (resource)
- Allergy and Asthma Associates (various locations)
- Allgrove Syndrome
- Alliance Against AIDS
- Allied Airborne Army (gaming)
- Allied Asset Advisors (investments; various locations)
- Allocations, Assessments, and Analysis
- Alpha Associates Alliance (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Alpha-1 Association of Australia (South Perth, WA, Australia)
- Alstyle Apparel & Activewear (clothing)
- Alternate Assembly Area
- Amateur Astronomers Association (New York City, NY)
- Amateur Athletic Association (of England)
- Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Vintage Car Enthusiasts)
- American Abstract Artists
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Academy of Addictionology
- American Academy of Advertising
- American Academy of Audiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carbohydrates as chiral templates: asymmetric Ugi-synthesis of alpha-amino acids using galactosylamines as the chiral matrices.
Nitrilases discovered by Diversa can also be used to produce alpha-amino acids, alpha-hydroxy acids, lactones, and other valuable compounds.