At the closing of Research Day is the announcement of the winners of the Alpha Omega Alpha Award for the Best Oral Presentation, the LAAS award for Best Poster Presentation, and the $3000 Travel Award.
What does AOA stand for?
AOA stands for Alpha Omega Alpha (Medical Honor Society)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOA
We have 220 other meanings of AOA in our Acronym Attic
- Agency of Agriculture (Vermont)
- Agency on Aging (various locations)
- Agreement on Agriculture (World Trade Organization)
- Airborne Optical Adjunct
- Aircraft Operations Area (FAA)
- Airlines of Australia
- Airport Operations Area (aviation)
- Airport Operators Association (UK)
- Alabama Optometric Association
- All Out Assault
- American Obesity Association
- American Optometric Association
- American Optometry Association
- American Ordnance Association
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopsychiatric Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Ostrich Association
- American Outlaws Association (motorcycle club)
- Americolor Opera Alliance (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the University of Michigan in 1957 and was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha and the Honorary Medical Scholastic Society.
He was a member of the Glee Club, and was made a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society in medical school.
He is also an elected member of Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha.
Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award, which is given to the best medical school teacher in the United States, by the Association of American Medical Colleges and Alpha Omega Alpha.
received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston where she graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society and the Gold Humanism Honor Society.
He is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, and is an emeritus fellow of the Yale Corporation, the governing body of Yale.
Bolduc graduated from North High School in 1931, Clark University in 1935 and Tufts University School of Medicine in 1939 where he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.