Zavala, who had been home for the holidays, was a member of the Alpha Kappa Delta Phi sorority at San Jose State where she had the nickname ``Chug a Bug'' for her habit of frequently gulping water from a bottle she always kept on hand, said Ann Tampol, the sorority's president.
What does AKDP stand for?
AKDP stands for Alpha Kappa Delta Phi (sorority)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AKDP
- Aluminum-Killed Deep Drawing Quality
- Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
- Aktion Kinder des Holocaust
- Arizona Kidney Disease Hypertension Center
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Aga Khan Development Network
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Arbeitskreis Dokumentation
- Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Alaska State Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- Antar Kota Dalam Propinsi (Indonesian transportation term)
- All Kerala Diabetes Patients Association (India)
- Aluminum-Killed Drawing Quality
- Arbeitskreis Dialysequalität (German: Working Committee for Quality Standards in Dialysis Therapy)
- Alat Kontrasepsi Dalam Rahim (Contraception Installation Tool Rahim; Indonesia)
- American Karate-Do Shotokai (martial arts club; various locations)
- Automated Key Distribution System
- Automated Knowledge Discovery System (InRad, LLC; Knoxville, TN)
- Alaska Daylight Time
- American Kang Duk Won
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few dozen classmates and friends gathered at the school's student union Wednesday night to remember the young woman voted ``most outgoing'' by the 30 members of Alpha Kappa Delta Phi sorority.