He later graduated from Syracuse University, a member of Alpha Epsilon Pi.
What does AEPi stand for?
AEPi stands for Alpha Epsilon Pi (fraternity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEPi
We have 8 other meanings of AEPi in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (Canada)
- Auger Electron-Photo-Electron Coincidence Spectroscopy
- Association Ecologique pour la Protection de l'Environnement, de la Faune et de la Flore de la Wilaya de Bechar (French)
- Association of Electronic Parts & Equipment Manufacturers
- Annual Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program (Philippines)
- Asia Europe People Forum
- Analysis and Experimentation Planning Group
- Army Electronic Proving Ground
- Avalon East Pagan Gathering (Canada)
- Acute Early Postoperative Ileus
- American Electric Power, Inc.
- Army Environmental Policy Institute
- Atmospheric Emissions Photometric Imaging
- Auditory Evoked Potential Index
- Asociación Española de Inteligencia Artificial
- Academic E-Publishing Infrastructures (Italy)
- Attitude Ephemeris Propagation/Integration Controls Maintenance
- Asociación Española de Psiquiatría Infantil y Juvenil
- Assembly for Expanded Perspectives on Learning (National Council of Teachers of English)
- Armenian European Policy and Legal Advice Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alpha Epsilon Pi (AIPI) fraternity in Northridge, CA currently has 60 members with eight living together in a large and very messy house.
They include: Mike Charalombous, Tau Kappa Epsilon; Geoffrey Weers, Phi Gamma Delta; Brent Geris, Sigma Chi; Brett Johnston, Pikes, (Pi Kappa Alpha); ``Jojo'' Jonathan Abaun, Pi Kappa Phi; Chris Vogel, Northridge Presidential Scholar Association; Ben Thompson, Sigma Alpha Epsilon; Josh Ickovic, Zeta Beta Tau; Paul Levis, Sigma Phi Epsilon; Steve Steward, Phi Sigma Kappa; Sergio Cabral, Beta Gamma Nu; Daniel Gerard, Lambda Sigma Pi and Joe Rosenthal, Alpha Epsilon Pi.