A seasoned veteran in the commercial and international sales arena, Kirk has over 28 years of experience in the metals industry, including 25 years with Inco Alloys International, Inc.
What does AII stand for?
AII stands for Alloys International, Inc. (Islandia, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AII
We have 81 other meanings of AII in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- Auxiliary Intermediate Heat Exchanger
- Acceptance Inspection Instruction
- Accredited Investors, Inc. (Edina, MN)
- Action-Inferring Interface
- Active Input Interface (used in UNI PMD specs for Copper/Fiber)
- Adriatic and Ionian Initiative (various locations)
- Advanced Interactive Interfaces
- Agence de l'Innovation Industrielle (French Agency for Industrial Innovation)
- Airborne Infection Isolation (public health)
- American Institute of Inspectors (Lower Lake, CA)
- American International Industries (Los Angeles, CA)
- Analogical and Inductive Inference
- Angiotensin II
- Area of Intelligence Interest
- Army Information Infrastructure
- Army Intelligence Interpreter
- Art Institutes International (various locations)
- ASEAN Information Infrastructure
- Asset Inclusion Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
doing business as Huntington Alloys (Inco Alloys International, Inc.
One of American Superconductor's materials development partners, Inco Alloys International, Inc.