Phycoerythrin (PE)-labeled anti-CD34 was obtained from Antibodies Direct (AbD) Serotec (Immunoglobulin G1 [lgG1]-PE) (AbD Serotec, Kidlington, UK), allophycocyanin (APC)-labelled anti-kinase domain receptor (KDR) from R&D systems (IgGI-APC) (R&D Systems Europe, Abingdon, UK) and incubation was performed following the manufacturer's instructions.
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Allophycocyanin (dye protein)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APC
We have 867 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- Alias Point Code
- Alien Property Custodian
- All Party Committee (various organizations)
- All People's Congress (Sierra Leone)
- All Progressive Congress (Nigerian political party)
- All Purpose Capsule (US DoD pain relief tablet)
- All Purpose Cleaner
- All Purpose Container (US Postal Service)
- All Purpose Cure
- All-Purpose Carrier
- Allylpyrocatechol (pharmacology)
- Alpha Proportional Counter
- Alster Piraten Club (established 1898 in Hamburg)
- Alstom Power Conversion (Paris, France)
- Alternativa Popular Canaria (Canarian political party)
- Alternative PHP Cache
- Alternative Pipe Culvert (construction)
- Alternative Placement Center (school discipline)
- AMARC Protocol Converter
- Ambulatory Payment Classification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following monoclonal antibody panel was used for staining: fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-labelled anti-Lineage (Lin-) panel (CD3/CD14/ CD16/CD19/ CD20/CD56) (BD, USA), peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP)-labelled anti-HLA-DR (BD), phycoerythrin (PE)-labeled anti-CD11c (BD PharMingen, USA), and either allophycocyanin (APC)-labelled CD40 (PharMingen, USA), -CD86 (PharMingen, USA), -CXCR4 (BD PharMingen, USA), or -CCR5 (BD PharMingen, USA).
The three major phycobiliproteins commonly found in cyanobacterial phycobilisomes are; Phycocyanin (PC), Allophycocyanin (APC) and Phycoerythrin (PE).
Molecular cloning and nucleotide sequence of the [alpha] and [beta] subunits of allophycocyanin from the cyanelle genome of Cyanophora paradoxa.
The phycoerythrin-cyanine 5 (PC5) and allophycocyanin (APC)-labeled phenotypic surface-marker expression of these 2 groups of B cells could then be determined as shown in Figures 1, A through H, and 2, A through H.
7), anti-CD4 (RM4-5) and Allophycocyanin (APC)-conjugated TCR[beta] (H57-597) (all from Pharmingen).
The differential effect of mercury toward C-phycocyanin and allophycocyanin may be due to the difference in the protein conformation of the two compounds (Murthy & Mohanty, 1995).
The specimens were incubated with the antibodies conjugated with fluorescein isothiocyanate, phycoerythrin, peridinin chlorophyll protein, and allophycocyanin for 15 minutes at 4[degrees]C; washed in 1X PBS; and resuspended in 0.