What does AHPAA stand for?
AHPAA stands for Allied Health Professionals Association of Australia (Chester Hill, NSW, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHPAA
- Evacuation Hospital Ship (Auxiliary, Hospital, Personnel)
- Accumulator High-Pressure Air
- American Health Planning Association (Falls Church, VA)
- American Herbal Products Association
- American Honey Producers Association
- American Horse Protection Association, Inc.
- American Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Archaeological and Historic Preservation Act of 1974
- Associated Highway Patrolmen of Arizona
- Affordable Housing Planning and Appeals Act (Illinois)
- Aboriginal Health Promotion and Chronic Care (Australia)
- ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) Handicraft Promotion and Development Association
- Ad Hoc PCS Air Interface Joint Group
- Allied Health Professions Admission Test
- Advanced High Performance Base (photography paper)
- Andes Highlanders Pipe Band
- Association for Humanistic Psychology in Britain (UK)
- American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Advanced Hybrid Particulate Collector
- American Home Products Corporation