He went on to serve as a Battalion Aid Station non-commissioned officer in charge under the Allied Forces Central Europe command in the Netherlands.
What does AFCENT stand for?
AFCENT stands for Allied Forces Central Europe (NATO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFCENT
- Approval for Capital Expenditure
- Automatic Flight Control Equipment
- Azcarate-Fisher Consulting Engineers (Dallas, TX)
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center (US Air Force)
- Air Force Center for Engineering and the Environment
- Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence
- Air Force Contractor Experience List
- Air Force Communication Electronic Maintenance Instruction (USAF)
- Air Forces Central (Command)
- Air Force Contracting E-Business Procedures
- Alternate Fuel Cycle Evaluation Program
- Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team
- Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency (US DoD)
- Association Francaise pour la Cybernetique Economique et Technique (France)
- Association Française pour la Conservation des Espèces Végétales (French: French Association for the Conservation of Plant Species)
- Advanced Fuel Cycle Facility (DOE project at Idaho National Lab)
- After Former Conviction of a Felony (criminal law)
- Antibody-Forming Cell Focus (molecular biology)
- Association des Femmes Chefs de Famille (French: Association of Women Heads of Family; Mauritania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1978, after being promoted to Air Marshal, he was appointed Air Member for Personnel, which included membership of the Air Force Board and then, two years later, was appointed Deputy Commander-in-Chief at Allied Forces Central Europe (AFCENT), which had its headquarters in Holland.
Captain John Flory deployed for 4 months as an operations research analyst supporting the Allied Forces Central Europe Combined Air Operations Center AMD.