Her previous duty stations include Naval Support Activity, Naples, Italy; Headquarters, Allied Forces, Southern Europe, Naples, Italy; USS White Plains (ADS 4); U.
What does AFSOUTH stand for?
AFSOUTH stands for Allied Forces, Southern Europe (NATO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Air Force Special Operations Command Pacific
- Air Force Special Operations Detachment
- Air Force Special Operations Element
- Air Force Special Operations Forces (US DoD)
- Anterior, Fontanelle, Soft, Open, Flat (pediatrics)
- Air Force Suite Of Models
- Armed Forces School of Music
- Air Forces South Norway
- Air Force Status of Resource and Training System
- Air Force Special Operations School
- Air Force Statement of Work
- Air Force Strategic Plan
- Alien Flight School Program (US TSA)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (now SPEA Suicide Prevention Education Alliance)
- Arkansas Foundation Seed Program
- Armed Forces Special Powers Act 1958 (India)
- Association for Suicide Prevention (New York, NY)
- Average Factory Selling Price
- Ayers Foundation Scholars Program
- Air Force Security Police Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Forces, Europe and Commander-in-Chief, Allied Forces, Southern Europe during a period of Balkan-region crisis.
Atlantic Fleet (1950-51); Chief of Naval Operations (1951-53); Commander in Chief, Allied Forces, Southern Europe (1953-56); died in Bethesda, Maryland.
Naval Forces, Europe and Commander in Chief, Allied Forces, Southern Europe.
During the 1980s, Crowe commanded the Allied Forces, Southern Europe and, in 1983, became commander-in-chief of the Pacific until his nomination as JCS chairman in 1985 by President Reagan.