2) By the time the Allied Force Headquarters (AFHQ-Eisenhower) knew of Rommel's ferocious attack, there were no reserves nearby to throw into the defense at Kasserine.
What does AFHQ stand for?
AFHQ stands for Allied Force Headquarters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFHQ
- Architecture for Humanity New York
- Army Family Housing (Operations)
- Australian Federation of Homelessness Organisations (advocacy)
- Air Force Headquarters Operating Instruction (USAF)
- Arizona Fair Housing Partnership
- Air Force Health Professions Recruiter
- Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship
- Armed Forces Health Profession Scholarship Program
- Armed Forces Health Professionals Scholarship Program/Financial Assistance Program
- Air Force Headquarters
- Allied Forces Headquarters
- Artists for Human Rights
- Air Force Historical Research Agency
- Atlantic Food and Horticulture Research Centre (Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada; Kentville, Nova Scotia)
- Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development
- Air Force Human Resources Laboratory
- Australian Forum of Human Rights Organisations
- Antepartum Fetal Heart Rate Testing
- Affordable Family Health Services
- Alberta Family Histories Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harold Macmillan, British political advisor at Allied Force Headquarters, explained his philosophy to a new member of his staff in these words: You will always permit your American colleague not only to have superior rank to yourself and much higher pay, but also the feeling that he is running the show.
Ambler easily topped me with a song that even British officers were requested to sing during social functions at Allied Force Headquarters in Caserta.