NATO Allied Command Transformation, ACT, NC3A) for military capability development, to cover all capability lines of development.
What does ACT stand for?
ACT stands for Allied Command Transformation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACT
We have 1155 other meanings of ACT in our Acronym Attic
- All Congregations Together (San Diego, CA)
- Allentown College Theater
- Alliance for Cannabis Therapeutics
- Alliance for Children and Television (Canada)
- Alliance for Coastal Technologies (NOAA funded partnership)
- Alliance for Community Transformation (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Alliance for Competitive Telecommunications
- Alliance for Conflict and Transformation (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Alliance for Converging Technologies (now called Digital 4Sight)
- Alliance of Concerned Teachers (Philippines)
- Alternate Cover Test (ophthalmology)
- Alternating Current Transformer
- Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. (Melbourne, FL)
- Alternative Control Technology
- Altitude Compensated Tilt
- Aluminum Clay Tool (well logging)
- Amarillo City Transit
- Amazon Conservation Team
- America Coming Together
- American Cabaret Theatre (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McKemy takes command after a tour as J4 for NR North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Allied Command Transformation (ACT) Headquarters, where he had served since By Jim Kohler, NAVSUP FLC Norfolk
Johnstone-Burt, OBE MA, RN, Chief of Staff, North Atlantic Treaty Organization Allied Command Transformation * LTG Keith C.
Angelov is also expected to meet with senators, congressmen, representatives of the Allied Command Transformation in Norfolk, Virginia.
The CHIPS staff had the pleasure of attending the NATO Supreme Allied Command Transformation change of command ceremony Sept.
Eisenhower moored off Norfolk, Virginia, Stephane Abrial became head of Allied Command Transformation, replacing outgoing US marine general, James Mattis.
One result of SarkozyAEs volte-face is that a French general will preside in Virginia over the Allied Command Transformation project, devoted to blue-sky re-imaginings of the alliance.
Bouchard will be appointed Chief of Staff Supreme Allied Command Transformation Headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia, replacing Lt.