Lieutenant General Frederick Arthur Montague Browning, British Army, as Deputy Commander, First Allied Airborne Army was Force Commander of Airborne operations in Holland, from 17 September 1944 to 9 December 19 .
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Allied Airborne Army (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AAA
We have 914 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Association of Architects (Canada)
- Album Adult Alternative (radio format)
- Alianza Anticomunista Argentina (Argentinian paramilitary organization, 1970s)
- Alien Adoption Agency
- Alien Adoption Agency (online game)
- All About Adoption (various locations)
- All About Android (resource)
- Allergy and Asthma Associates (various locations)
- Allgrove Syndrome
- Alliance Against AIDS
- Allied Asset Advisors (investments; various locations)
- Allocations, Assessments, and Analysis
- Alpha Associates Alliance (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Alpha-1 Association of Australia (South Perth, WA, Australia)
- Alpha-Amino Acid
- Alstyle Apparel & Activewear (clothing)
- Alternate Assembly Area
- Amateur Astronomers Association (New York City, NY)
- Amateur Athletic Association (of England)
- Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Vintage Car Enthusiasts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, the Polish Para Brigade was incorporated into the lst Allied Airborne Army.
After their successful use in Normandy, Allied airborne units had been withdrawn to England, reforming as the First Allied Airborne Army with two British, three U.