The oecumenical gathering at the home of Queen Elizabeth II, 35 kilometres (22 miles) west of London, is being co-staged by the United Nations and Prince Philip's Alliance of Religions and Conservation (ARC).
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Alliance of Religions and Conservation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Albany Research Center
- Albany Rowing Center
- Alberta Research Council (Alberta, Canada)
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Alcoholism and Related Conditions
- Alianta Romanilor Canadieni (Romanian: Alliance of Romanian Canadians)
- Alianza Para el Resurgimiento del Camerún (Spanish)
- Alien Registration Card (aka Green Card)
- Alliance for Rail Competition
- Alliance of Reformed Churches
- Alliance to Rescue Civilization (human survival group)
- Allison Road Classroom (Rutgers University building; New Jersey)
- Allocation Review Committee (New York Stock Exchange)
- Alpine Rescue Center
- Alternate Route to Certification
- Alternative Recycling (Tax) Credit
- Alternative Resources Corporation
- Alternatively Refined Carrageenan
- Amateur Radio Club
- Amber Rum & Coke
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some years ago, the Alliance of Religions and Conservation, with the help of young farmers, put on a display called The Country Comes to Coventry which was opened by Princess Alice.
A new collaboration/partnership between the UN Development Programme (UNDP) and the Alliance of Religions and Conservation (ARC) to better involve world religions in addressing climate change and specifically to help religions develop concrete programs of action to slow global warming.