Contract talks between the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers deteriorated Wednesday with the guild deeming a proposed three-year agreement unacceptable and the alliance calling it a final offer.
What does AMTP stand for?
AMTP stands for Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMTP
We have 31 other meanings of AMTP in our Acronym Attic
- Airbus Maintenance Training Network
- Australian Massage Therapists Network (est. 2004)
- Australian Materials Technology Network
- Association of Mathematics Teachers of New Jersey
- Association of Math Teachers of New York State
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Technical Operations (sometimes seen as DOE AMTO)
- Amateur (Radio) Teleprinting Over Radio
- Aircraft Maintenance and Task Oriented Support System
- Advances in Materials and Processing (conference)
- AIDS Marathon Training Program
- Army Mission Training Plan
- ARTEP (Army Training Evaluation Program) Mission Training Plan
- Authenticated Mail Transfer Protocol
- Automotive Machine Tool Producer
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Program (various locations)
- Avionics Maintenance Test Program
- Alternative Mortgage Transaction Parity Act
- Apple Media Tool Programming Environment
- A Moment to Remember (film)
- Annual Media and Technology Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Studio Buying Guide, created by a coalition of the Environmental Media Association (EMA), Green Seal and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, is designed to show any filmmaker how to complete their work on budget and on time, while maintaining a good environmental program.
LOS ANGELES, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors saluted the Public Affairs Coalition of the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP) for its ground-breaking economic impact study of the entertainment industry.
Nicholas Counter III has been president of the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers since its formation in 1982.
During less than two weeks of negotiating with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, the SAG and AFTRA negotiating team was able to secure a 2.
Neither group has announced any talks with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers.
The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, a nonprofit industry group that includes MGM, Paramount, Disney, Universal, Sony, Warner Bros.
Cates said the DGA began laying groundwork two years ago for a new contract with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, which represented 265 production companies in the negotiations.