Tangier- 20th general assembly of Alliance of Mediterranean News Agencies (AMAN) kicked off Tuesday in Tangier, with the participation of representatives from 22 news agencies and professional organizations in the region.
What does AMAN stand for?
AMAN stands for Alliance of Mediterranean News Agencies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMAN
We have 5 other meanings of AMAN in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Maintenance Action Message (US DoD)
- American Association for Medical Assistants
- Associate Member of the Australian Marketing Institute
- Advanced Medium Anti-tank Missile System
- Academia Militar das Agulhas Negras (Resende, São PauloBrazil)
- Acute Motor Axonal Neuropathy
- Advanced Modular Adaptive Network
- Agaf Ha-Modi'in (Intelligence Corps of the Israeli Defense Force)
- Airman, Aircraft Structural Mechanic Striker (Naval rating)
- Aliansi Masyarakat Adat Nusantara (Indonesian indigenous group)
- Amazon Manager (SpaceWare, Inc. software)
- Arab Regional Resource Center on Violence Against Women
- Asian Muslim Action Network (Bangkok, Thailand)
- All Mach and No Azimuth
- American Moroccan Association of North America
- American Muslim Association of North America
- Association of Muslims Assisting the Needy and the Homeless (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Association of Municipal Administrators of New Brunswick
- Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver
- Advanced Multidisciplinary Analysis of New Data on Ageing (research project; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recommendations made by the FANA closing meeting also stressed the participation of the FANA General Secretariat at the 20th Conference of the Alliance of Mediterranean News Agencies (AMAN) due in Tangiers on June 26 with the aim of strengthening ties with other member foreign news agencies.
Jun 29, 2010 Marseilles, (SANA)_ Alliance of Mediterranean News agencies (AMAN) concluded its 19th meeting with participation of Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) as members discussed means of developing cooperation mechanisms between the member agencies.