According to Habilian Association, the survey released late last week by the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PIA), revealed a total 15 percent of Iranian Americans support opposition groups or figures in Iran, of whom only 5 percent support the MKO.
What does AIA stand for?
AIA stands for Alliance of Iranian Americans (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIA
We have 426 other meanings of AIA in our Acronym Attic
- Aerospace Industries Association
- Aestheticians International Association
- Afghan Interim Administration
- African Investment Advisory (South Africa and UK)
- Agudath Israel of America
- AI Aardvark (Microsoft Flight Simulator)
- Aichi International Association (Japan)
- Air Intelligence Agency
- Albo Imprese Artigiane (Italian: Craft Register of Companies)
- Alliance Insurance Agency (various locations)
- Alliance, NE, USA (Airport Code)
- Alternate Interior Angle (geometry)
- Alternatives in Action (California)
- Aluminum Interlocked Armor (cable sheath)
- American Iatrogenic Association
- American Importers Association
- American Infertility Association
- American Institute of Architects (Washington, DC; business support; est. 1857)
- American Insurance Administrators (various locations)
- American Insurance Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) commissioned Zogby Research Services to conduct its third national public opinion survey of Iranian-Americans to probe their opinions.
6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Former speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi delivered the opening message to the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans during their Passing the Torch of Success event, which highlighted the humanitarian work of Dr.
The Organizations sponsoring the joint letter to Apple include: Iranian American Bar Association; American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Georgia; Asian Law Caucus; Council on American-Islamic Relations; National Iranian American Council; PARS Equality Center; and the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans.
WASHINGTON -- The Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) today released the findings of its 2011 national public opinion survey of Iranian Americans, showing that Iranian Americans regard their culture and heritage as an important component of their identity in the United States and their aspirations for Iran to become a secular democracy that supports human rights.
The Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) has elected a new chairman and vice chair.
Bambouyani told the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA), "I wake up every morning looking ahead to the day and asking: how can I serve more.
Survey Examines Views of Iranian Americans Following Historic Events in Iran WASHINGTON -- The Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) will be holding a congressional briefing on Thursday, January 28, 2010 to present the findings of its 2009 Public Opinion Survey of Iranian Americans.