THE ALLIANCE OF GENETIC SUPPORT GROUPS (AGSG) URL: http://www.
What does AGSG stand for?
AGSG stands for Alliance of Genetic Support Groups
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGSG
We have 1 other meaning of AGSG in our Acronym Attic
- Asian-German Sports Exchange Program
- Association of Girl Scout Executive Staff
- Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Working Group
- alt.gothic Special Forces (newsgroup)
- Americans for Gun Safety Foundation (Tides Center; San Francisco, CA)
- Annual Government Solutions Forum (formerly E-Gov)
- Artists Guild of San Francisco (est. 1961; San Francisco, CA)
- Austrian German Special Forces (gaming clan)
- Fellow, American Geriatric Society
- All Girl Summer Fun Band (band)
- Applied Geography Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Association of Graduate Students in Higher Education (University of North Texas)
- Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer and Feld, LLP
- Ausbildungsgerät Schießsimulator Handwaffen/Panzerabwehrhandwaffen (German)
- Advanced Growing Systems, Inc. (Marietta, GA)
- All Guest Supplies International (Switzerland)
- American General Securities Incorporated (various locations)
- Association for Global Strategic Information
- Association of Garda Sergeants and Inspectors (est. 1978; Dublin, Ireland)
- Automatic Government Source Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, more informative consent forms may strengthen research projects because "better-informed subjects will probably feel like they're really partners," says Mary Ann Wilson, consumer staff representative at the Alliance of Genetic Support Groups in Chevy Chase, Md.
``It's a good first step in the right direction,'' said Martha Volner, of the Alliance of Genetic Support Groups, which provided the volunteers for the survey.