At the same time, more informative consent forms may strengthen research projects because "better-informed subjects will probably feel like they're really partners," says Mary Ann Wilson, consumer staff representative at the Alliance of Genetic Support Groups in Chevy Chase, Md.
What does AGSG stand for?
AGSG stands for Alliance of Genetic Support Groups
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGSG
We have 1 other meaning of AGSG in our Acronym Attic
- Asian-German Sports Exchange Program
- Association of Girl Scout Executive Staff
- Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Working Group
- alt.gothic Special Forces (newsgroup)
- Americans for Gun Safety Foundation (Tides Center; San Francisco, CA)
- Annual Government Solutions Forum (formerly E-Gov)
- Artists Guild of San Francisco (est. 1961; San Francisco, CA)
- Austrian German Special Forces (gaming clan)
- Fellow, American Geriatric Society
- All Girl Summer Fun Band (band)
- Applied Geography Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Association of Graduate Students in Higher Education (University of North Texas)
- Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer and Feld, LLP
- Ausbildungsgerät Schießsimulator Handwaffen/Panzerabwehrhandwaffen (German)
- Advanced Growing Systems, Inc. (Marietta, GA)
- All Guest Supplies International (Switzerland)
- American General Securities Incorporated (various locations)
- Association for Global Strategic Information
- Association of Garda Sergeants and Inspectors (est. 1978; Dublin, Ireland)
- Automatic Government Source Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It's a good first step in the right direction,'' said Martha Volner, of the Alliance of Genetic Support Groups, which provided the volunteers for the survey.
Martha Volner of the Alliance of Genetic Support Groups in Chevy Chase, Md.