16, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Statement of the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers on the Fifth Anniversary of MADD's Campaign to Eliminate Drunk Driving: Eliminating drunk driving -- the leading cause of highway fatalities -- is an aggressive undertaking, but the first five years of MADD's campaign have demonstrated that it is achievable.
What does AAM stand for?
AAM stands for Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAM
We have 218 other meanings of AAM in our Acronym Attic
- Agrupacion Astronomica de Madrid (Amateur Astronomy Club)
- Air to Air Missile
- Air-To-Air Missile
- Airborne Activity Monitor
- Aircraft Availability Model
- Airfield Attack Munition
- ALGOL Assay Medium
- All About Me (scrapbooking theme)
- Allentown Art Museum (Pennsylvania)
- Alliance for American Manufacturing
- Alternate Access Mapping (software; Microsoft)
- Alternatively Activated Macrophage
- America Abroad Media (Washington, DC)
- American Academy of Mechanics
- American Academy of Microbiology
- American Academy of Micropigmentation (Goldboro, NC)
- American Agriculture Movement, Inc.
- American Association Movement
- American Association of Malaysia
- American Association of Museums
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Jaguar Land Rover, a subsidiary of Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM), has joined The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers (Alliance), a Washington, DC-based association.
The alliance of automobile manufacturers is a trade association that includes the BMW Group, DaimlerChrysler, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Mazda, Mitsubishi Motors, Porsche, Toyota and Volkswagen.
Tisch Platinum Level AECOM Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers Altria Corporate Services American Water Works Bond Market Assn California Assn of Realtors California Building Industry Assn Louis Carabini Charles H.
Eron Shosteck, a spokesperson for the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, is typically bombastic when he says, "Californians may lose the choice to buy the vehicles they need for their families and work .
All three major domestic automakers--Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and DaimlerChrysler--as well as the industry's two trade associations, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers and the National Automobile Dealers Association, are current of former Stratacomm clients.
The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers is taking Maine to federal court over a new law there that requires the industry to create a collection facility and pay $1 for each electrical switch containing mercury recovered from scrapped cars and trucks.
The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers did this recently at a hearing where it rebuffed nearly every point the Rubber Manufacturers Association made.