Under the proposed settlement announced earlier this month, the grass- roots Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion and other opponents would drop lawsuits that have stalled the controversial plan for LAX.
What does ARSAC stand for?
ARSAC stands for Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSAC
- Airheads Radio Survey Archive
- Airport Radar Service Area
- Akita Rescue Society of America, Inc. (est. 1976)
- Alberta River Surfing Association (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Anglican Rite Synod in the Americas
- Arylsulfatase A
- Associate of the Royal Scottish Academy
- Auto Rétro Sport d'Armorique (French sports car club)
- Automated Radioxenon Sampler/Analyzer
- Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee (UK)
- Autosomal Recessive Spastic Ataxia of Charlevoix-Saguenay
- Architectes sans Frontières (French: Architects without Borders; Belgium)
- Aerial Refueling Systems Advisory Group
- Advanced Routing and Switching for Account Managers
- Alberta Rural Sustainable Alternatives Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Abstraction Reference and Synthesis Application Programmer's Interface
- Amateur Radio Society at Tech (Texas Tech University; Lubbock, TX)
- Empresa Argentina de Soluciones Satelitales (Spanish: Argentina Satellite Solutions Company)
- Air Reconnaissance Support Battalion
- Amateur Radio Society of Barbados (Bridgetown, Barbados)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opponents of LAX modernization, in turn, would drop lawsuits that were the original work of a group of residents who created an organization called Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion.
Under the proposed settlement, the grass-roots Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion and other opponents will drop lawsuits that have stalled the controversial plan for Los Angeles International Airport developed by former Mayor James Hahn.
Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion, a grass-roots coalition of residents living near LAX, announced Monday that it had promises from the six leading candidates opposing expansion.