The Alliance for Human Research Protection argued in a brief filed last week with the Eastern District Court of New York that the documents were improperly sealed by the court and that dissemination of the information they contain is of critical interest to the public.
What does AHRP stand for?
AHRP stands for Alliance for Human Research Protection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRP
We have 22 other meanings of AHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Afghan Hound Rescue of New England, Inc.
- Acheh Human Rights Online (Achehnese Community of Australia)
- Afghanistan Human Rights Organization (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Africa Health Research Organization
- Ahwazi Human Rights Organization
- Afghan Hound Rescue of California (Redwood City, CA)
- Arab Historical Review for Ottoman Studies
- Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- AIDS and Human Rights Project (UK)
- Alternate History Roleplay (forum game)
- Association of Human Resource Professionals
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- Army Human Research Protections Office (US DoD)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (formerly Agency for Health Care Policy and Research; US HHS)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Repressor (oncology)
- Australian Historic Records Register
- Arizona Hospitality Research and Resource Center (Northern Arizona University)
- Accenture Human Resource Services
- Altitude Heading Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's easier to recruit people if they don't know they're being recruited," said Vera Hassner Sharav, president of the Alliance for Human Research Protection.
com/); Jesse Kearns, a young anthrax vaccine victim; and Vera Hassner Sharav, president, Alliance for Human Research Protection (http://www.