WASHINGTON, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from Bruce Josten, spokesperson for the Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth and executive vice president for government affairs at the U.
What does AEEG stand for?
AEEG stands for Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEEG
- Department of Agricultural and Extension Education (Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences; University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
- Ajumako-Enyan-Essiam District Assembly (Ajumako, Central Region, Ghana)
- Aboriginal Economic and Employment Development Officer (Australia)
- Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (journal)
- Association for Equality and Excellence in Education, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Association of European Economics Education
- Annual Estimates of Employment, Earnings and Hours (Canada)
- Association for Efficient Environmental Energy Systems (Davis, CA)
- Arizona Early Education Funds
- Arlington Education Enrichment Fund (Massachusetts)
- American Entrepreneurs for Economic Growth
- Association of Ethiopians Educated in Germany
- Austrian Environmental Expert Group (consultant; Vienna, Austria)
- Autorita per l'Energia Elettrica e il Gas (Italian: Authority for Electricity and Gas; Milan, Italy)
- Association of Electrical Engineering Graduate Students
- Aqueous Extract of Epimedii Herba
- Asociación Española de Entrenadores de Hockey Patines
- Atlas Environmental Engineering, Inc. (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Autonomous Energy Efficiency Improvement
- Autonomous Energy Efficiency Index (energy price rate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Eric Wohlschlegel, +1-202-463-5682, or Peggy Laramie, +1-202-824-7204, both for the Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth Web site: http://www.
The Alliance for Energy and Economic growth believes that the bill currently before the Senate would increase energy supply, update the systems of pipes and wires through which energy is delivered, and boost energy efficiency.
WHAT: Press Conference - The Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth WHO: Bruce Josten, U.
The Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth represents more that 550 energy users, ranging from small, independent businesses to the nation's largest manufacturers, as well as companies that generate and distribute energy from a diverse mix of sources -- including natural gas, coal, oil and nuclear energy -- supplying millions of households and workplaces.